Become a Fitness Instructor with Aerolatino®!
Join the latest Latin America Dance Workout!
All you have to do is complete our Instructor 6 hours Training and Assessment
You will get FREE 1 YEAR Licence to Teach Aerolatino® Classes, after the first year you will need purchase a license. As an Aerolatino® Fitness UK licensee, you will have access to training support videos and the choreography that you will need to run a successful class AND we will be running extra workshops to keep you updated.
Continue your CPD education! Join the Aerolatino® Fitness Workshop!
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
Be part of the latest Latin America Dance Workout!
EARLY BIRD £150.00
What You Get:
1. 1 year Aerolatino® FREE licence.
2. Your first MP3 with a 1 hour Music Mix.
3. Support after the Aerolatino® Workshop – Aerolatino® Masterclasses and Videos.
Our vision and mission – To be the “Home Of Happy Fitness” making fitness fun by educating the body and mind in a creative, positive and an enjoyable way through the power of Latin dance.
Our aims and objectives – Providing training and education that enables our customers to understand the mission, values, principles and the choreography of Aerolatino® and to run Aerolatino® lessons.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
After qualifying as an Aerolatino® Instructor you can claim 6 REPs CPD points.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07766 243669
Become an Aerolatino® Fitness Instructor!
To become a part of the Aerolatino® Fitness UK family you will need to:-
- Provide evidence of your technical and occupational competency
- Complete our Instructor (6 Hours) Workshop
- All workshops will be conducted by Aerolatino® founder Jeff Davila.
- Upon completion of the workshop and Assessment you will be awarded with 6 REPs CPD points.
- Purchase an Aerolatino® Instructor Membership
- Monthly membership fee is applicable.
- As a Member you will have access to new choreography and associated music every 2 months which will enable you to run successful programs.
The learners will
- Receive 6 hours of training with the Aerolatino® founder Jeff Davila enabling you to:
- Understand the vision, values and principles of Aerolatino®
- Recognise, understand the different rhythms and dance steps of Latin American Music.
- Combine different Latin styles and rhythms in blocks of 32 counts to form a continuous Aerolatino® dance routine.
- Use asymmetric movements to change direction across the room in diagonal, forwards, back and sideward lines.
- Categorise Aerolatino® movements with hints, tips to help your customers remember and identify move sequences.
- Receive verbal feedback on your skills and knowledge in relation to the training programme, and assessment criteria.
- Opportunities to ensure that the training programme is tailored to your individual learning and physical needs.
- Opportunities to provide feedback in respect of the training programme completed.
- Receive detailed and timely information in relation to the aims, outcomes, content, assessment, resources and timetable of the training.
- Receive a Learner’s Resource Pack to augment the training event and contribute to your knowledge and skills.
- Take part in PD Approval endorsed CPD training that is designed to contribute to your professional development.
- Obtaining an Aerolatino® Instructor certificate of completion.